1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP FIXING MY XBOX ASAP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by kickerCVR, Jul 2, 2007.

1. kickerCVR

kickerCVR Member

got a huge problem with my xbox so im gonna try to explain it as thoroughly as i can. i softmodded it with UnleashX using 007 and after a while i got tired of it and i deleted it off my xbox. for a while it would give me error 13 but it would still load original xbox games. after 2 weeks it wont load ANY games and gives me error 16 i think. i've read many forums but cant find a way to fix this exact problem. if anyone can help me out that'd be great.

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

You corrupted the dash! Why did you get 'Bored'? Why not just leave it alone?

Anyway, unplug the DVD drive and start the Xbox. When it goes to error 12 you can Hotswap it!

3. kickerCVR

kickerCVR Member

UnleashX wouldnt let me do anything with xbl so i couldnt get the update for halo 2 and i just got rid of it and in the process i fucked up the dash. anyway, isnt there a way i can fix this without hotswaping?

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

If you installed the Softmod right, you should have been able to Dual-Boot!

Anyway, if you're not happy Hotswapping, the other solution is much harder. It requires an eeprom reader, which you have to build.