1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help for dvd decrypter?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by da_one, Aug 12, 2004.

1. da_one

da_one Guest

i just bought a copy of swap magic v3.2 i was wondering if i could play madden 2005 on it?i heard that you a need breaker pro or a dvd decrypter in order to play, do i have too?i dont wanna waste too much money on this.can i just download dvd decrypter v3.2.3.0?i dont have a dvd burner so is it okay if i use a cd burner instead?will it work?im just new to this.can somebody teach me how please?i have ps2 version1.thanks

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you really need a dvd burner to play backup ps2 games. almost all of them are on dvds.

3. StryderZ

StryderZ Member

If I'm not mistaken Madden 2005 is a PS2 game that's on DVD I haven't played it myself so I'm not sure but Breaker Pro is a boot disc to load PSONE backups and it must be used with a flip top or slide card. You will not need this to play PS2 backup games.

It is technically impossible to burn DVDs with a CD burner. You will need a DVD burner to make PS2 backups.

If you're willing to spend a little more money get HDLoader or HDAdvance and backup your games on a Hard Drive. No swapping, no mod chips, no DVD burning, no load times =)