1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help for SVCapture05.zip

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by JinkoMK, Feb 9, 2007.

1. JinkoMK

JinkoMK Guest

I downloaded this and I read the readme.txt. The step i don't get is this,

FOR FIRMWARE 2.71 SE-C USERS
    ============================

* Copy capture.prx to the <PSP_DRIVE>:\seplugins folder

* Copy capture.ini to the <PSP_DRIVE>:\seplugins folder

* Copy the __SCE__SVCPlayer folder to the <PSP_DRIVE>:\PSP\GAME150\__SCE__SVCPlayer

* Copy the %__SCE__SVCPlayer folder to the <PSP_DRIVE>:\PSP\GAME150\%__SCE__SVCPlayer

* Edit (or create) the following files,

<PSP_DRIVE>:\seplugins\vsh.txt
    <PSP_DRIVE>:\seplugins\game.txt

In each file add a new line (at the top) that reads,

ms0:/seplugins/capture.prx

* Restart the PSP (holding R) to enter Recovery Mode

* In the Plugins-> section enable the capture.prx in the [GAME] and/or [VSH] then
    go Back and Exit.

2. LAMPRO

LAMPRO Regular member

u need one txt file for each. one for vsh, and another for game. both have the same line inside. put those 3 files in the seplugins folder with the ini, makes 4 files for you. see if it works. thats what im goin through right now, testin it.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2007
  3. JinkoMK

JinkoMK Guest

I didn't completely understand what you have just said. Can you please provide screen shots of tour PC so i can see what you did?

4. LAMPRO

LAMPRO Regular member

seplugins folder sits on top of the ms.
    inside that there is the ini file, the prx file, and the txt file.
    if you want to be able to get xmb shots, make a vsh.txt, for game shots make a game.txt, etc, one txt for each capability. inside each, you got it right they all say the same. inside the ini, you can edit where the output of the shot will goto. default is the photo folder. but my oec has a pictures folder, so i editteded it. lol. this is as far as ive gotten, i havent used it yet.

anyone wanna share?