1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help games wont load

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by truno, May 31, 2007.

1. truno

truno Member

My ridge racer umd case cover busted open so i decided i was entitled to a free download of the game. so i hit the old torrent sites and found a copy. i spent all night downloading it and now it won't load. i am running 3.40 OE-A i decided it was a bad copy but then i obtained another and the same thing. all the games apear to be fine untill they hit the loading screen in which case they freeze. i have to take out the battery and reset the psp. i have activated the no UMD option in recovery console and all other UMD related options.

a couple of questions have crossed my mine, should i try using devhook or some sort of iso loader and what is hen-c? i saw someone else on another post say they used HENC and 2.8 hybrid to get it to work. <--please explain what HENC and hybrid are.

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

u type to much info.
    diesable the No UMD and put a UMD insider. Where did u put the ISO files.

HEN-C is a program that allows the user to use homebrew apps. Pretend i have 2.8 and I dont want to downgrade but to play homebrew games. Then I download the Hen-C so I can play homebrew games. Or use devhook to play backup games.

3. truno

truno Member

yeah thanks for the info but the whole point was that i don't have any UMD's to put in it. but i guess there is no way to do it without UMDs so thanks anyway.

4. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Hit your local gamestop/eb games. In side the bargin bin you will find games under $5.