1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help! Gears Of War! Modded Xbox 360 Hitachi 47DH

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rocco1221, Jan 10, 2007.

1. rocco1221

rocco1221 Member

I need a little bit of help. Last night I finally flashed my Hitachi 47DH drive with the opa xtreme Hitachi 7in1 v2.1 firmware. Everything seemed to work fine, it passed the flash 100% no errors that I know of. I put my system back together and it seems to be working fine with the exception of Gears of War. I have not even tried to play any backups on the system yet but when I place my original Gears of War in the drive it comes up on the Xbox dashboard as Play DVD. When I try to run the game I get an error message stating that I have to place this disk in an Xbox 360 system. All my other originals seem to work just fine. Does anyone know what the problem is? Should I flash my drive with a different firmware? What is the best firmware out there for my drive? I have also seen the birdy firmware and I think there are probably others. One last question. I think my 360 also did a live update today. One day after I flashed the drive, could that have caused any issues? I would appreciate any help! Thank you!

2. Kinetixx

Kinetixx Member

I have the same problem, i think it has to do with firmware version, someone please help, it would be greatly appreciated.

3. nmpue

nmpue Guest

I've heard about this problem, apparently the original disc won't play but the backup of it will.
    I can't remember how it was resolved though.
    You could try searching the forums of www.xbox-scene.com

4. BenB1987

BenB1987 Member

i have my hitachi flashed with the 2.3 version. everything is fines for me. maybe its just the flash.

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I believe the latest for the hits would be Maximus-Garyopa Hitachi-LG Xtreme v2.3 Stealth 8in1 Revision2