1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help getting SNES Station to run from USB

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by supercat4, Jul 30, 2007.

1. supercat4

supercat4 Member

Everyone, i recently found out about SNES Station, and has been tring to get it to work with my ps2. But til now, it has been unsuccessful. Hopefully someone in the forum can help me out.
    I have a modded PS2 (the big one, not slim), i run LaunchELF 4.08 from a DVD, then i running the elf file for Snes Station from my usb drive, SNES Station was running but i cant seem to find any rom in the usb, the roms were zipped, i then trid to put in a cd with the snes roms in the ps2, but i cant find any rom on the cd either.(the cd is created with cdgenps2).

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

There is a special version of SNES station that can load ROMs off USB, HDD, and Memory Card and SKSAPPS has it. However, sksapps.com is offline as far as i know. So you'll have to look for that version yourself. The normal SNES Station, works only with a CD.