1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help getting universal remote working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Freaker, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

i have been searching the fourms and i have googled this several times but i just can't get it working.

this is my situation:
    running 3.03 oe-c
    i have Universal Remote 1.2
    there is a UR _ folder and a UR_~1% folder in the Universal Remote folder
    i have put them in J:\PSP\GAME and it says that the UR_ is corrupted data. when i run the universal remote program it says "Goodbye"
    that is all that i can think to say i would appreciate any help you could offer i would like to know what folders i need to save in each place to prevent future questions about location. thank you

also if you can tell from this from another thread does this mean MPROOT?
    yeah download the remotes pack from "HERE" and put the remotes folder on the root of your memorystick
    then, when you are in the application hit the l trigger and it will display the list of brands of devices you can control click them and test each one til you find one that works.

another quote, do i need the iso folder and what is the etc.?
    when i open my psp on my computer it shows the psp folder, the iso folder, etc. then my remotes folder and inside that folder

sorry for so many questions, but you can see that this app has stumped me

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  2. CoRn3tTo

CoRn3tTo Regular member

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007
  3. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

hey thanks man, i couldnt find any usefull threads musta just missed this one.
    i got it working so thanks again