1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help GH2 adapter

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by schizaus, Jul 22, 2007.

1. schizaus

schizaus Member

ive had my p s triple for 2 months now. no problems. until i bought a ps2-ps3 controller adapter so i can play GH and GH2. the adapter works fine for regular controllers, but as soon as i hook my guitar up to it, the buttons are all mixed up (red is star, blue is yellow, etc.) wtf is goin on here?

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

Thats odd. Is there any way to maybe see if the configuration is correct. Im not familiar with playing guitar hero on ps3.

3. jbthegrt

jbthegrt Member

srry to give u the bad news, but I had the same problem and looked around lots and it turns out no adapter works completley with the guitar. The only one that does a little bit is the Ps2/Ps3 controller adapter made by a brand called pelican. The problem with that one is u cant do hammer-ons or pull-offs. We will just hav to wait.

4. schizaus

schizaus Member

yeah i have the pelican one...it seems to work fine for the first guitar hero, but not for GH2. it sucks cause i just bought both GH's about a month before the triple. my wife is PISSED cause i sold my ps2 and all the games except the GH's and SOCOM C.A. looks like ill be in the doghouse for a lil while.....