1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Here Please!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by defcheck, Mar 18, 2005.

1. defcheck

defcheck Member

K i got clock tower 3 and backed it up but i cant play it with my swap magic because i have a ver.9 ps2 so i burnt cd loader and tried the method of swap cd,cd loader,dvd swap,clock tower backup.Well when that's all done i get a black screen for awhile and then a memory card check screen comes on but the nothing just black all after..Please Help thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

be more specific with your cd loader usage (like eject, or open fliptop). You also have to hit x when cd loader loads, and select the beta 3 option.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  3. defcheck

defcheck Member

k i have a flip top and a version 9 ps2.
    I Backed up clock tower 3 and it didnt work with swap magic{i have dvd version 2.0 and cd version 3.2}.
    So i read in this forum somewhere and they said about going to swapmagicfix and getting the cdloader for the clock tower game.I went there downloaded and burnt the cdloader then tried it by 1st putting in swap cd which takes forever to work then cdloader the swap dvd the the clock tower 3 backup i do press the button to eject and x to load the prog but whats the beta 3 thing you were talking about? Please Help Thanks

4. Kntry36

Kntry36 Member

If you hit the eject button to ejeck your swap magic disk that will not work you need to use a slide tool so your PS2 doesnt try to reboot the new disc