1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help identifying this dvd authoring software.

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by sturmars, Oct 9, 2007.

1. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

I am looking for this OR any software that lets you convert files into dvd with motion menus & button menus...

I have pictures of the what the final result look like from this software.. (I need to know the name)

this is picture of the MOTION MENU BUTTONS the background has motion as well
    [​IMG]

in this picture the menu button direct you to a secondary menu screen once you click on them
    [​IMG]

does this software sound familiar to anyone? i just need to know the name of it..

Thanks in advance for the help

2. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

This looks like eye candy style authoring software. Sort of like Nero Vision, Sonic My DVD, Roxio Easy Media Creator,Ulead DVD Workshop etc...

Any DVD authoring software will be able to do this. Personally, I use DVDLab Pro & DVD Maestro and on occasion Sonic Scenarist. There are also some freeware authoring software that will work. Check out this wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_authoring

3. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

which of them does the Motion Background and the Motion Menu buttons like in the first picture?

4. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

btw, this software (whatever it is) is able to squeeze 11 or even more episodes of Naruto (23 min show) unto one DVD-5 disc..thats a very good asset

5. OshVegas

OshVegas Member

6. BLawless

BLawless Member

I made a menu similar to that using TMPGEnc.

7. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

Any User friendly Authoring software can do a motion menu. A motion menu is nothing more than a video file with button overlays.

You need to find a video clip that you want for the menu and then the software will be able to overlay the buttons.

The amount of episodes per disc has nothing to do with the software. When you lower the bitrate, you can fit more episodes, but then you are sacrificing quality. Do not put too many. At 11 episodes you are already past the limit where you start to get severe quality hits. Only do this many episodes if the source material is low quality like a TV rip. For higher quality content try to stay around 8 episodes per disc.

8. sturmars

sturmars Regular member

can you name any of those user friendly authoring softwares??

is nero vison one of them???

and is it complicated to do with TMpeg?

9. Berryone

Berryone Regular member

Studio 11 By Pinnacle

10. JaguarGod

JaguarGod Active member

The only non-user friendly software I know of is Sonic Scenarist and DVD Maestro. The super user friendly stuff with the wizards are things like the pinnacle & nero as you pointed out. I have never tried TMPGEnc but it looks simple enough.