1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help in major decsion. thanks

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by aaman4567, Jul 4, 2007.

1. aaman4567

aaman4567 Member

Hi i was wondering if you could help me out, im going to buy either the r4 ds, or the ds-x 16gb, and i need help on deciding. i got a few questions with that, do they both support emulators and roms? can they play videos? and well which one should i get, thanks in advance for those who post. :) (sorry if this is a noob question)

2. GaMeZrUlE

GaMeZrUlE Guest

R4 all the way. It is easy to use it supports vids and roms. I don't know about emulators and plus you have to be more specific like snes, n64 genesis

3. lars14

lars14 Member

Yeah, I'd go with R4 or M3 Simply...basically the exact same thing. The R4 supports both roms and emulators and can also play music (mp3 files) and videos which must be converted using a program that is a free download. It also supports Homebrew applications. Its also very easy to use.

Sorry but no information about the ds-x :/

Hope this helped.

4. aaman4567

aaman4567 Member

i mean emulators like project64 and snes and mame and emulators like that. no one know much about ds-extreme?