1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help installing DarK_AleX 3.10 OE firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Krazyazn, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Krazyazn

Krazyazn Member

I just downloaded the dark_alex 3.10 firmware. I dont know how to install, can someone help and tell me how or link me to a site that knows how

2. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

It's cool dawg. I was stupid like you once. Are you at 1.5 Firmware? If you are, let's get started. You have to acquire the 1.5 and 3.1 firmware update files. Rename them to 150.pbp and 310.pbp. You put those in the oeupmaker folder and you drag oeupmaker and oeupmaker% to your psp GAME folder. You run the program on your psp from the game-memory stick menu. After it's done. You will plug yo psp back in your pc. And you will find a file called data.dxar. You put data.dxar in the oeflasher folder. And you drag the oeflasher and oeflasher% folders to the GAME folder on your psp. Go ahead and delete oeupmaker if you already haven't. Run the flasher and you're done.

3. Krazyazn

Krazyazn Member

thnx so much it actually worked
    im just wondering how do you play isos on it now

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

format your memory stick & an ISO folder should appear in the root of it...throw all of your ISOs in there...

5. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

Ya but make sure you have all your gamesaves copied on your pc so when you format they don't all get deleted.