1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help installing radio on my psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by rbn_gca, Aug 2, 2007.

1. rbn_gca

rbn_gca Member

hy i need hel installing radio 0.37 on my psp i khow were the folders go but when i lunch the radio on my psp i think the folder (pspradio%)its say data is corrupted what should i do.

2. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

you should but pspradio and pspradio% in the game15- folder and it should launch right... you downloaded it from BEATS's tutorial page?? its simple.

3. rbn_gca

rbn_gca Member

4. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

depending... are you on firmware 1.5 or any of the custom firmwares?? go search through these pages on afterdawn.. and find the one wear USERNAME:BEATS has a lot of applications and tutorials he walks through... he has a lot more you would probably like.. im guessing you have a router too since you want pspradio.. if your on custom firmware and you have formatted your memory stick, you shouldve got a game 150 folder in your psp folder.. and an iso folder on your memory stick root.. place all applications and emulators in the game 150 folder...

5. rbn_gca

rbn_gca Member

ok i'm new with this web site how do I look for BEATS? and i have no idea on what firmware i have. and what are firmware? and sorry i'm kind of slow with this things.

6. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

hahhahhah daynng.. you really are a fresh newbie arentchu??? hahah well good luck with not bricking your psp... not breaking but bricking...first you ahve to check what FIRMWARE you have... go to the very left of the menu to settings... down to system settings.. then down to system information... tell me what version you have... 3.40..3.50....1.5...2.6... if it says 3.51 or 3.52 then yous assed out... because they havent made a downgrader for those firmwares... you want to be at firmware 1.5 before you can get to a CUSTOM FIRMWARE... get back at me with info

7. rbn_gca

rbn_gca Member

ok i get it now. like you said im assed out i have 3.52 so what now?

8. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Well now your screwed because you can't run homebrew on 3.52.

9. rbn_gca

rbn_gca Member

thnaks for your help men.

10. DZTYLE8O5

DZTYLE8O5 Guest

awww maynnn.... you upgraded didnt you!!! or did you just buy a psp at the store?? awwwww... that really sucks... the only thing you can do if its used is return it.. and get another one or ebay that for cheaper... 3.52 firmware owners cant get to 1.50 firmware... and 1.50 is the KEY TO HOMEBREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!! HOMEBREWS THE ILLEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. mo2k2

mo2k2 Member

sorry to change the subject guys but does anybody know why i cant start devhook. its been properly installed but every time i press "start devhook" a black screen comes up with some writing in the top left and then it turns completly black(this is were the game is supposed to show up)my psps instead turns off. anybody know wats going on.

12. mo2k2

mo2k2 Member

sorry to change the subject guys but does anybody know why i cant start devhook. its been properly installed but every time i press "start devhook" a black screen comes up with some writing in the top left and then it turns completly black(this is were the game is supposed to show up)my psps instead turns off. anybody know wats going on.