1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help~ It should be easy for all of you

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by didjamom2, Jul 15, 2007.

1. didjamom2

didjamom2 Guest

I know this has really nothing to do with this thread but I have a problem I think someone here could help me with. I bought and installed as cd/dvd burner from Pioneer on my computer and it came with a Nero 7 Essentials disc to get me started. Problem is it won't install. It comes with a embedded key that it finds itself to register the product, yet it's telling me that the embedded key is incorrect. Please help!

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

Go to this link and try and d/l from here, I use and recommend this version (7.5.9.0) although it's NOT the latest version.....once d/l use your serial key.

3. didjamom2

didjamom2 Guest

But none of that actually addresses my problem Gwendolin. Are you telling me I should just dl all those other programs and give up on the free Nero I got w/ my dvd burner?

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

NO...when you purchased your Nero it would have come with a serial number...that is all you need for ALL future updates and to do as I recommended, you will NOT be losing anything!!

5. zapatero

zapatero Member

I think it is not possible to install a "full" version of Nero with an "Essentials" key.