1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help.lots of games don't work

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by stagass, Mar 8, 2007.

1. stagass

stagass Regular member

ok i'm here again.i desperatly need help.b4 i bricked my 3rd psp i was playing tekken dark ress.after i bricked it ,while i was w8ing for my new psp, i was downloading games.when i got my 4th psp and got it to 3.03 oe-c almost none of my games would work.even tekken doesn't work.after i boost it up all i get is a black screen.same with most of the rest games.and some are shown as corrupted data.i transformed em into iso/cso just to see if anything changes but no!all the same.plz help

2. dsdavis6

dsdavis6 Regular member

maybe you shouldnt have a psp... or shoudnt be messing with the flash anyways...

3. stagass

stagass Regular member

srry m8 but i lost ya there.what do u mean?i didn't mess with the flash

EDIT:also m8 if u don't have something usefull to say don't speak at all!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

psx games? in OE-C they only work with stock Opening_plugin.rco, which can be found @ flash0/vsh/resource/

i dont see how people can flash themes boot sounds walls n logos w/o knowing what the flash is..lol

type it in search bar, you should find something useful there...

5. stagass

stagass Regular member

ok...i think u lost the subject there.my problem is that most of my games dont work.the stupid thing is that some of the games used to work with my old psp.i think its the recovery menu settings.can someone provide me the correct settings?plz

6. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

all depends on the game & who ripped it m8..

you have to toggle the noUMD settings in your recovery, depending on the game...

some games only work with noUMD disabled with a disc in the psp...so, it depends on the game, there is no one universal setting that works with every rip you find online...or elsewhere..(backups) ;)

7. stagass

stagass Regular member

ok m8 ty!i'll try.but what if it still won't work?