1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help modding 360 system

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by larry55, Feb 22, 2007.

1. larry55

larry55 Member

There was another topic where people were offering to soft mod systems for free, but I couldn't find it, so I figured I'd make a new one. If anyone's willing to soft mod my Japanese Hitachi 360 please post as I'm a complete dolt when it comes to this sort of stuff and am currently unemployed. If it makes any difference I only want it for playing US region-coded games. Also, soft modding is fairly fool proof, correct?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007
  2. zachaqsw

zachaqsw Regular member

im pretty sure you cant SOFTmod 360s YET proboly soon though

3. larry55

larry55 Member

oh, well I guess it's actually called flash modding or something like that. Sorry, I have no idea what the difference is.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2007
  4. nickelz34

nickelz34 Guest

some call it soft modding some call it firmware modding it doesnt mattter. it has to deal with flashing the firmware of your 360 dvd drive with a hacked firmware so that it will play imports or baackups. i have a nice tutorial in my tutorial section made by a friend that shows in detail how to do this. and yes it is pretty foolproof and easy just follow the tutorial. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
    if you have any questions post them in my forums and you can be helped

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2007
  5. larry55

larry55 Member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2007