1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help; new here

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by jdmmarkii, Jan 6, 2005.

1. jdmmarkii

jdmmarkii Member

alright, i'm new here and basically been reading this forum for a week. from what i understand from reading thousands of post before signing up, i have a big question. i have the 30001-R ps2 unmodded and from what i read, i could load the exploit onto the memory card just by loading the gs/ar disc. is that right. i already have the cd made and follow the instruction on making the disc so that was no problem. i'm going to borrow a gs and ar disc tomorrow and hope it works. i already have the swap card thingy or what ever you want to call it so basically i'm set i just need to make sure if the gs/ar will get the cdr to boot. i also know that buying the software is what most ppl are going to tell me but why buy when i could get all this for basically all free?

also from what i heard the mc exploit is basically the same thing as hd loader. so does it have the same feature to where i could format the hdd and install games?

thanz

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. jdmmarkii

jdmmarkii Member

read this page after i posted it. thanks for your help. felt good doing my homework. lol