1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need Help Nintendo DSi XL

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by hamishmather, Nov 28, 2012.

1. hamishmather

hamishmather Member

My Nintendo DSi XL software version 4.1E. I have orderd a R4i Gold Upgrade 3DS Revolutions SDHC (R4DS) Multimedia Card for Nintendo DSi, 3DS, NDSL, NDSI,.My Question is?, is this going to work on my Nintendo DSi XL. and what is the process to do this..

If someone can help i would very much appreciate it. thanks

2. shalome

shalome Regular member

3. hamishmather

hamishmather Member

Hi Shalome i dont have the card yet this is link to where im bidding on the card (bidorbuy.co.za/item/81237011/R4i_Gold_Upgrade_3DS_Revolutions_SDHC_R4DS_Multimedia_Card_for_Nintendo_DSi_3DS_NDSL_NDSI.html)

i would like to know if this card will work before i purchase it. Sorry about posting this tread 2 times it was a mistake and was not done intentionally, i could not remove the second post

just add the w's in beginning of bidorbuy, Im not allowed to put the link on the site that bid will be closing soon

thanks Hamish

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  4. shalome

shalome Regular member

ok, i just did some research on the internet and finally found the office site of your card, check here: http://www.r4igold.cn/indexe.asp and try to use the firmware from the site, see if it is working. This card is not a good card, but the site says that the card can work on the 3ds and dsi latest firmware, so if it is working, just take a try.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  5. hamishmather

hamishmather Member

hi what do you think of R4i Dual Core card??

6. shalome

shalome Regular member

No, i do not recommend other R4 card, if you want to buy a flash cart, i would only recommend either dstwo card or r4i gold 3ds card. dstwo is the best with full features, such as play gba games with slot-1, real time save, real time cheat, if you need those features, just choose dstwo, dstwo is also the most expensive one. About the r4i gold card,only recommend the one released by r4ids,cn, this one: http://www.dsflashcart.com/r4i-gold-3ds-wood-r4i-3ds-flashcard-for-ds-dsi-3ds-p-248.html Wood official support, always work on the latest games, working great on the latest dsi and 3ds firmware. For other cards, they always have update problem.

7. hamishmather

hamishmather Member

Thanks Shalome for all your trouble, I have already placed order on bidorbuy website for that R4i_Gold_Upgrade_3DS_Revolutions. i live in South Africa In a small town and when we try ot order this type of cards the people look at you and laugh ??

We from a second world country and battle to find the right product, even i have no experience on these products...

I will wait for the card and try it out..

Thanks again..for all your trouble

will talk to you latter

Hamish Mather
    hwdmather@gmail.com

8. shalome

shalome Regular member

You are always welcome!