1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP!!!!! NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by calayoung, Apr 25, 2005.

1. calayoung

calayoung Member

I have used DVD Decryptor to copy a dvd to my hardrive. Now I am using Flash DVD Ripper to convert this to a mpeg file. The movie however is skipping the whole time. Why? How do I fix this? I have used thie process before with no problem. What am I doing wrong?
    Speedy reply would be much apperciated!!!!

2. colw

colw Active member

If you are using DVD Decrypter to copy to your hard drive, I would expect that you are coping in either ISO or File Mode (VOB).

Why would you want to convert it to a MPEG file (VOB is already a MPEG format).

Depending of the size of your file, (if movie) I would suspect that you would have to use a compression program such as Shrink or Recode in order to achieve a size that can be fitted on a standard DVD5 disk. You would then need to burn with a program such as Nero or Decrypter if in ISO mode.

I am not familair with Flash DVD Ripper and do not understand what you are trying to achieve.