1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need!!!!!!!!help now please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by epekbrick, Jun 4, 2007.

1. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

hey whats up people i tried to install xmb themes and i did what i read so when i exited recovery mode my screen was pich black what does this mean or what can i do to fix it my firmwire is 3.03oe-c can someone help dont tell me i bricked it

2. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

can u access recovery mode again? if u can juz copy ur backup(do u even make any backup)flash0 back to normal n exit it n see if it work. if u dont have the backup then use recovery mode to go back to 1.50 n then back to 3.03oe-c again...

hope tht helps....

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

yup...do what luffy said...if you need to recover then use the link in my signature to recover to 1.50. If you dont know how to access the recovery menu on your psp...you turn your psp off, when you power it back on hold the r trigger and the recovery menu will come up. toggle usb, run the recovery winstaller then run recovery on your recovery menu.

4. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

BTW staxx...

when the psp finish flashing the 1.5 on recovery, does the death blue screen appear??

5. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

no! i turn it on and it's black nothing else from dare it's black

6. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

sorry for double posting but i turn on my psp holding the right trigger and not even the recovery mode pops up it's just black so it's possible that i bricked it HELP and does the devolution modchip work ?

7. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Don't fret yet. When you turn your psp on, does it turn off by itself after like 10 secs? If not, it might not be a brick. Try pressing the screen brightness buttton. It's the rectangular button next to the music note. Also take out the battery for 20 mins or so, and try again.

8. epekbrick

epekbrick Regular member

well when i turn it on it does turn off after 10 seconds some times but im going to try it what u said