1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help.....NOW!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Ralph19, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Ralph19

Ralph19 Member

OK SO I DOWNLOADED A TORRENT OF A PS2 GAME (WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW) AND I EXTRACTED ALL THE FILES SUCCESSFULLY BUT WHEN I BURNED IT (W/ NERO) IT DIDNT WORK ON MY PS2...NOW I KNOW MY DVD-R's ARE OF GOOD QUALITY CAUSE I BURNED A FEW GAMES WITH THEM SO IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH MY SITUATION I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!

RALPH

2. Zacheeo

Zacheeo Guest

I have a software called DVD Wizard Pro and Game Copy Pro. It has step by step instructions on how to burn ps2 games and dvd's without a modchip and be able to play them successfully! This software is usually around $60-$70. I can make people copies if they want. It is the only one software that i know that tells u how to play backups without a modchip. I can sell them for around $10-$15 if people are interested. I have used this method and it works well.

3. Ralph19

Ralph19 Member

NO NO I HAVE A MODCHIP....WELL NOT REALLY A "CHIP" ITS A SWAP MAGIC WITH A SLIDER CARD

4. mrrad53

mrrad53 Member

Look Zacheeo on the wizard pro website it says a modchip is required......so cut the crap

5. Zacheeo

Zacheeo Guest

please listen to me. it works. I have bonus information on the cd that is not included in the regular DVD wizard pro website. u can play burned ps2 games on your ps2 console w/o any modchip. i have the information.

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Zacheeo,

No advertising. Don't post this again!!

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Ralph19,

No all caps!!