1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP NOWW!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mrbling22, Jun 2, 2007.

1. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

i have a 3.10 oe-a psp, i have a psp game i dld, and now im wondering how to put it on the psp. the dl came with lots of files, all same size.

some are win rar archives and some are executable files.

can some one help me put the game on my psp? highly apprecited.

2. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

You downloaded a PSP game? Your post is hard to understand.

3. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

ok, well i downloaded a psp game, and i opened the download and it has a bunch of files that are win rar and such. now i am trying to put them onto the memory stick.

4. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

Well, the first thing to do would be to extract one of the winRAR files. They should all extract and output one folder. Then plug your PSP to your computer via USB and put that folder in the GAME150 folder of your PSP (you do have OE firmware, right?)

If this doesn't work, I don't know what else to tell you, since I've never illegally downloaded a PSP game before.

5. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

thats the thing. i have 3.10 oe-a firmware but when i plug in my psp there is just MP_ROOT and PSP folders. no GAME150 folder.

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Also in winrar go to options-settings-integration n uncheck ISO if not already... Then extract ONE of the winrar file. and u should get a ISO file. If u dont uncheck the ISO option u will see a ISO file with the WInrar icon and might think it is another rar file and u will extract all the files which isnt good. You can compress the iso with UMDgen into a .cso file put the game in the iso folder in the root of your memory stick (the iso folder should be with the PSP folder if not there create one.) also have a UMD in the drive does not matter what.

7. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

ok. is there a way of downgrading from 3.10 oe-a to 1.5?

8. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

and if not a guide, can someone guide me on aim? highly appreciated if so.

9. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Download 1.50 firmware put it in PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP(1.50 firmware) shut down psp turn it on holding R and u will see a blue or purplish screen go to run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP you do not need any downgraders becauseu already have homebrew enabled

Also if u need firmware 3.03 OE-C or 3.40 OE-A u can get it from my sig

Last edited: Jun 2, 2007
  10. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

when i click on GAME in the psp folder its empty.. should i make a folder saying RECOVERY ?

11. mrbling22

mrbling22 Member

i did it and i pressed the run psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp but its still 3.10 oe-a

12. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  13. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

There's a sticky that says winstallers go to that. You need the 1.5 recovery winstaller. Then go to the run program thing. Also if you wanna put iso's on just format your memory stick (backup your data if u want it) and then they go in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick. The folder will be created, but you can just create it yourself too. It's easier that way so you don't mess it up though.