1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help on Burning ps2 games plz help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Pr0matic, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Pr0matic

Pr0matic Member

Hey guys this is my first post so plz take it easy on me okay and also plz try to help me with my problem.

I've been trying to burn ps2 iso and mdf files and for some strange reason when I burn the file on to a blank CD or DVD and play it on my ps2 the screen goes black and white and starts tracking(screen keeps going down down and down).This has happened to me 3 straight times and only does this when I burn iso or mdf files on CD or DVD. When I copy games though the game works just fine.I know this place has good solutions because I've used some of them and I hope that you'll help me in this burning problem im having currently.

My specs are:
    ps2 v4
    Swap Magic
    DVD+R/RW(DVD+R's work just fine on ps2 and work just like the DVD-r's)
    CD-R/RW

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

The black and white screen with a scrolling image is displayed on your tv because you are playing a game from a different region. You should try patching the game to your region.

If you live in one of these countries
    [​IMG]
    follow this guide: forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/3/121718

If you don't, use this program:
    http://www.geocities.com/jayteemaster2003/ps2_ntsc2pal_yfix.zip

3. ILLrep

ILLrep Guest

i just started doing the PS2 burn games as well and i use the flip top and boot disk and just use nero to copy the games on to DVD R and i havent had a pb yet