1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEed help on darkness

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by bzkilla, Jul 22, 2007.

1. bzkilla

bzkilla Member

well this game is bad ass in a way lol. but yeah for some reason im playing it in hard and i cannot pass the part where im fighting a grip of dudes in a church. its where i have the brief case and the bomb is in it. well yeah... what do i do??? i mean is there any tips i can get. cause really im getting owned. i use the black hole and stuff but no work. anyone passed this part yet??? i need some hints.

2. funky22

funky22 Guest

just ask them that all questions and he will do it alone ,and are u get to that part when they sit u on that cher and then answer that questions

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  3. zonk217

zonk217 Member

your best bet is to stay behind the altar where the briefcase is. when the lights come on try to shoot some lights out and the guys up above.

4. bzkilla

bzkilla Member

k ima give it another try. because ive gotten to where the lights turn one and then i keep getting pwoned on the sides. lol. but yeah thanks.

5. bzkilla

bzkilla Member

k ima give it another try. because ive gotten to where the lights turn one and then i keep getting pwoned on the sides. lol. but yeah thanks.