1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help on downloading a game

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by prprince, Sep 24, 2007.

1. prprince

prprince Guest

Please e-mail your answer! (I have my reasons)

Okay well this is going to be a little long!
    I payed to become a member of www.pspblender.com and instantly found the transformer bittorrent. the only problem was i didn't know what to do next. So i downloaded utorrent, winrar, and this other thing; but i dont know how to use them. i'm trying to ge the iso code to put into my psp file under games so i can play the transformers game!

I'm so lost! i've been looking all over google and have read so many blogs, but have yet to find someone who can describe exactly step by step how to take a bitorrent and make it into my psp somehow. it really sucks having a torrent with the game i want to play infront of me, but not being able to play it.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING A SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM, PLEASE E-MAIL ME: ***email removed***

i seriously don't want to get any answers that are stupid and lame, only reply if you know what your doing and can seriously help.

Thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007
  2. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

-open utorrent
    -in the upper left, choose the very first icon (page sheet with plus sign)
    -choose the torrent you saved onto the computer

some torrent files have different file extensions. so, open the torrent first, and then post back.

remove your email. it's against aD rules.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Email address removed. Forum Rules are in my signature.