1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help on error with Iso

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jabroney, Apr 8, 2007.

1. jabroney

jabroney Member

I have successfully burned a a couple good xbox 360 backups, however I am having a very strange problem with Def Jam Icon. I got the ISO and dvd file and try using Img Burn and Clone cd and whenever I select the file with both programs I get "cannot open file C:users\desktop\1-ffca\ccclx.iso Reason:The system cannot find the specified file"
    Now I dont know why it can't find the file when the exact 7.6 gb iso is rigth there. Does this have to with anythign with the naming of the file or properties that I could change to get it to work?
    Anything input would be great.

2. jabroney

jabroney Member

Anybody?

3. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

open the dvd file with the notepad it should have two lines one is the layer brake ,and the other is the name of the iso , the name must be the exact name of he big iso file
    if it's diferent thats why you are get that error,just change it
    you can change the dvd file or you can change the name of the big iso file, just make sure that they have the exact same name

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

yes, some people patch them and rename the file from .iso to .000
    If the DVD file shows .iso and the actual file is .000 then you would get an error.
    Personally i do not even deal with the DVD file anymore as it is just an information file. If you use IMGburn and manually set the layer break to what it should be (same for every game), then just burn the ISO file as the DVD file is not even needed.