1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help on R4

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Loneliest, May 20, 2007.

1. Loneliest

Loneliest Member

Well, I just receive my R4 today. I tried working everything out, but it doesn't seem right, I have my menu and stuffs. I don't know where to download games, and when I open media, it always say something is error. I really need a step by step help, please help!

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

read mr_hanky's m3 simply guide, it applies for the r4 as well. good luck and sh..!

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Ignore the error that flashes up when loading Moonshell (Media), it is normal and dosn't effect how it works.

4. siky

siky Guest

Dear friend:
    Hello!We are a powerseller who sell many digicards,including memory stick 2G ,memory stick 4G,Sandisk SD 1G card and R4+TF 1G card.Now we have just stored a large amount of R4+ TF 1G card.Here is a simple introduction of this item:
    The R4DS Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

At present, As long as you buy more than 2 units of R4+TF 1G card, we can give you a discount.R4 is in great demand,so its price is on the high side, but the price we offer is a reasonable one.We can accept the payment by PayPal or Western Union.

If you are interested any item ,please don't hesitate to contact us.You will get the surprising price and excellent service.Looking forward to your reply!Cooperating with us is your best choice!

Our MSN:i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2007
  5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Hey guess what! I'm a PowerSeller too!!! dosn't mean I get free advertising on this site though.

Reported.

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

siky, lightning struck!!! post edited