1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP ON THIS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by rayray13, Feb 23, 2007.

1. rayray13

rayray13 Guest

ok so im about to buy one of these two either the xport or the xsata i need something that lets me share the memory on my computer with my 360 and lets me transfer modded maps from my computer to my 360 for halo2 HELP ME CHOOSE

2. tabletpc

tabletpc Guest

question are you going to use halo 2 online

if so do not use modded maps not only will you get banned if they are detected but in few days there will be a update to block modded maps

3. techguy26

techguy26 Regular member

I just recently purchased the xport from bestbuy for 39.99 this last weekend, From me personally I would rate it a 9 out of 10 it comes with a memory card adapter, and a cradle for the hard drive then it
    plugs into 2 usb ports 1 for power 1 for data.

the software is easy enough and with help from 360saves.com it is easy enough to get started. transferring is as easy as drag and drop and your done, you can also backup your whole drive to your pc in case of any error, transferring 360 saves, xbox saves, music, pictures, and video is very simple and works great!

1 point off for not telling you in the manual to unplug power usb before removing attached device. it cut off my computer when I detached my hard drive first, but didn't hurt anything.

4. oosel

oosel Regular member

Where did you get that info from?