1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help - Playing Backup DVD movies in PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by zeplan, Aug 6, 2003.

1. zeplan

zeplan Member

I need help with playing a backed up (copied) dvd movie in my ps2.

I beleive my ps2 is version 2, but it could possibly be v1. I also do not have a modchip and have not modified my ps2 in any way.

I want to know what burning program would be best to use and what settings for the said program would be ideal.

I appologize if this has already been answered but I have done a search and found nothing. please help

2. G-4CE

G-4CE Regular member

hi you dont have to post your question twice plus it is against rules...

what type of burner do you have?
    i no you can defintley get movies to play in a ps2 that isnt modded im just not quite sure how.
    like some backup movies that i have borrowed worked im my mates unmodded ps2 yet the ones i made didnt then i backed up the ones i borrowed as i decided i was going to buy the movies and then they worked in my mates ps2 so theres defintley a way of burning them so that they will work in everything im just sorry i cant tell you how oh and by the way if your burner is a +r you will not get anything to play in your ps2 as it is a version 1 or 2 it has to be 4 and above to read +r media and only half of v4's will read them