1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help playing bit turrents

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jets4life, Dec 1, 2004.

1. jets4life

jets4life Guest

why can't i play bit turrents and how can i put them on DVD?
    thanks for the Help

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Not really sure what a "bit turrent" is? Can you explain a little?

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

So you downloaded a bittorrent which could be anything - audio flac/shn/wav or video. What's the file extension? Do you have to uncompress them first?

4. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, hope this help. you will need to put up more detailed info to get a few answers.
    If they are like most of mine than they will be .rar files. Go get a copy of Winrar, it's free and install it. It will unzip the file like Winzip does for normal .zip files
    once you get Winrar installed bring it up and select open archive. then find the folder you downloaded it into. There will most likely be a ton of files there, you want to choose the first one, it should be the first one and the file name will show you that. It will be something like filename001.rar the rest will follow like that filename002.rar and so on. after Winrar loads up the file you just press the extract button on Winrar and extract it to the folder you took it from which will be the default setting i think. It will open up the file to reveal the .Iso file for games or .Bin & .Cue files for movies.
    Then take the .cue file for a movie and burn it with Nero or what you have. For games get DVD decrypter and burn the .iso (or sometimes .mds) file, you could also use Nero for games. This may not help you but with no information it's the best i could do for a tutorial.