1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Please!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by woodytool, Apr 2, 2005.

1. woodytool

woodytool Member

Ok, Im useing DVD Shrink 3.2 for coping my DVD's and has worked great till now. Im trying to make a copy of Resident Evil Apocalypse. The Analysis will start out just fine up 15% then my preview screen gos black and my hard drive lite just stays on...I have let this go for 30 mins or better just to make sure I wasnt cutting the program short, and nothing. I thought about useing DVD Decrypter but was under the impression that I could only use it for Disks under like 5 gigs. any way could someone please help me with this please. here is what im useing for now on my System. OS WinXP SP1. 250 gig western dig Hdd. 1 gig DDrSdram. Sony DVD RW DRU-540A, & Samsung CD-R/RW SW248B.....NOTE there are no errors that come up system just locks .

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Use the newest version Of DVDDecrypter to rip the files to HD and then use Shrink. That is one of the newer movies w/ the new encryption

3. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

yup excellant advice from car.mike!

4. woodytool

woodytool Member

Thanks for your help reguarding this issue. It worked out great, and with no problems.. thanks again!! you guys are just GREAT. :)

5. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

Hey Woody,
    If you install a newer version of AnyDVD, Shrink will work just fine. The only drawback is that you have to pay for AnyDVD.
    HW.