1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help..Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BonBooni, Mar 9, 2007.

1. BonBooni

BonBooni Member

Hi...I though of posting this one here to be viewed easily for all... I thought that in order to play normal downloadable ISO games I have to go through all the downgrade and upgrade stuff. Unfortunately I discovered that KillZone has 2.8 upgradewith it, so any ideas. The problem is I followed http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/401672 and FW 2.71 update file is corrupt or so says my psp (ver 2.01 currently, and not TA-082 motherboard)each time I copy the file to GAME\UPDATE and try to run it..do u have it..Any clues???

So, can you please tell me where is the best site and client to download games? and which program to use to upload games and play them on the PSP? and if there is any details I have to perform... I am sorry for wasting your time but I appreciate your effort very very much..

2. MattJack

MattJack Member

mininova is a good site to download