1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help..Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by BonBooni, Mar 17, 2007.

1. BonBooni

BonBooni Member

Hi all,
    I have not played a single game on my PSP. I got my PSP with FW2.01 then upgraded to FW2.71 and installed DevHook 0.4X to emulate FW1.5. Then heard of the custom FW3.03 OE-C So I emulated FW1.5 using the DevHook and installed FW3.03 OE-C.. As the installation started it said panic.. error... flash then it halts. I shut it down then never I can never switch it on again. Only the power button lights green and nothing on screen. Is this a brick???? and is there any hope to recover this problem????
    Your help will be greatly appreciated.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

what you just did.....well cant be done....and yes I think it bricked your PSP. Did you try taking the battery out for a few mins, putting it back in, and turning it back on.

3. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

You flashed 3.03 OE-C over an emulated 1.5 on a 2.71 PSP. DUDE!! I don't think I have ever heard of that scenario before. Doesn't sound good though.