1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Firevybz, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Firevybz

Firevybz Guest

its been a while now the 2.82 been out I have shot my self so many time for owning one but because i know all you guys are GeeenUs I have to ask this ques? has anyone came up with a way to get vir: 2.82 to do stuff yet, if so drop me a few lines or mail me @ **removed by creaky** I could shoot my self again rite now

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2007
  2. chicostck

chicostck Guest

i think u might have to downgrade it to fw 1.50
    if not upgrade it to a custom firmware such as 3.40 oe-a

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

heres a "to-do" list for you..

1. dont post your email in threads....
    2. update your firmware to official sony 3.03-no higher!
    3. get a copy of GTA:LCS with the 2.00 firmware update-this is the unpatched version you have been hearing so much about.
    4. go to psp-hacks.com and get the 3.03 downgrader
    5. follow the instructions carefully
    6. go back to psp-hacks.com and get the 3.40OE-A easy winstaller once you have sucessfully downgraded your PSP to version 1.50
    7.format your memory stick once you have downgraded to 1.5 to remove uneeded files left over from downgrade and to prevent problems later
    8. run the program on your computer which will place the files on your PSP memory stick
    9. run the aforementioned file from your game menu
    10. wait about 2 minutes for the program to run and upgrade your PSP to custom firmware..
    11. enjoy new custom firmware