1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Syrian, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Syrian

Syrian Member

Hey, I am new to this forum, but have used many threads from this forum to help me out with my wii-related problems and others. I have recently forgotten my wii-mote at my friends house which is in vacation for 2 months, so I can't go pick it up. So, i decided to buy a second wiimote because I was going to get one anyways. Now, when I try turning on my wii with my second wii-mote, it doesn't work. I tried unplugging my power to my wii (which worked for my first player wii-mote not getting detected) and it doesn't work. Does anyone have any suggestons on somehow connecting my new wii-mote to my wii as first player without using my actual first player wii-mote? need much help guys.

-JP-

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Try synchronizing the Wiimote.

1) make sure you have batteires in Wiimote and power on the Wii.

2) Turn your Wii-mote over and remove the battery cover. Just below the batteries, on the right hand side there is a small red button with the word "SYNC" underneath it. Press this button. The LED lights on the front of the Wii-mote will start blinking.

3) Open the SD slot panel on the front of the Wii. The SD slot panel is located left of center on the front of the Wii console. There is a red "SYNC" button located just above the SD card slot. Press the "SYNC" button.

4) Look at the front of the Wii-mote to see if the LED lights have stopped blinking. If so, the synchronizing process has completed.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  3. Syrian

Syrian Member

wow thanks a lot, worked perfectly, really appreciate your help. I didn't even know that button on the wii-mote existed.

Thanks again
    -JP-

4. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

it does tell u all this in the manual - RTFM lol