1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP PLEEAaAsE!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by bikegoal, Feb 17, 2005.

1. bikegoal

bikegoal Member

I just modded my ps2 with a magic 3.1 and i have played it a few times already but now i am having trouble getting a game to load and when i start my machine the analog light on my controllers are off. The analog light was like that before i modded it can anyone help

2. idosk8

idosk8 Member

did you modd your ps2 controller?

what did you use for magic 3.1?

Ghostswitch
    Flip top lid?
    straws and tape
    slim tool?

what version of ps2 do you have?

the new slim line?
    or the old one?

I will help you if you write back with the information =]

3. bikegoal

bikegoal Member

i had it soldered professionally by a guy who works for nasa how else would you use a magic 3.1 chip? I have a version 4 ps2. no i didnt mod the controller just the ps2 i see that was confusing. also i dont really now how to use the chip.

4. idosk8

idosk8 Member

o, i see..give me like two days, ill have my friend help you out, i think that you need a program to do it..i mean he is like a game god, he will be back 2marrow, but me and him are hanging out in 2 days, ill give you some details!!!

5. bikegoal

bikegoal Member

thanx that would be great....thanx for all of the help.

6. idosk8

idosk8 Member

ok, sorry that i couldnt get to you earlier tho...

well you have a mod chip in your system already, so what you need to do now is get a hardrive put in.
    you can buy a ps2 hdd networking loader thing...ill get you the web page for it', and you need to buy a decent hardrive, perferably 120gig. what you do is you can download games off of the internet, and transfer them to your hardrive.
    you can also go out andrent a game and save it to your hard drive making it so that you have the game, but you dont have to waste 50 bucks on it!
    n e thing else..just send back!

=]