1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help plzzzzzz

Discussion in 'PS2' started by redshirt, Feb 27, 2005.

1. redshirt

redshirt Member

i want to get a mod chip for my ps2 version 12 but i have no idea which is best. i have kind narrowed it down to either matrix infinity or dms4 pro. can someonr plz enlighten me on which is best. and with me having the version 12 can i get a hard drive for it and how big can i go with it? someone plz respond

2. redshirt

redshirt Member

i am new to all this, i know it probably sounds redundant but i really would like some help from someone as to which chi is better. it is probably a matter of opinion but my bro in law just put in a dms4 pro and loves it but i have seen on here that a lot of people are talking about the infinity. maybe they are about the same as far as performance but i also want the better customer friendliness. and with my console being the slim can i put a hard drive in it or what should i do......

3. drkhorse

drkhorse Member

ok, right now you cant use a hd with the v12(slimtop) ps2. I am getting the matrix chip put in mine and a laser chip for the lens since it has been reported that they burn out with or without the modchip. Hope that answers your questions.

4. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

5. gorec9897

gorec9897 Regular member

is that a joke that compare webpage lists the matrix infinity as only having 64k when it accually has 512k flash memory, heh; plus it say the infinity doesnt have the "PS2 video y-position fix" when it does, lol; :D

THen it goes on to tell me about the crystal chip as only having 4k flash, heh you might be able to fit a game of pong on the chip; ha.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2005