1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help possible screw up

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Speedy42, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Speedy42

Speedy42 Member

I have/had a 2.71 w/ TA-082 mobo. I used the Easy 2.71 to 1.50 Downgrader by CSFreak01. I followed the readme txt. and everything seemed fine. I got all the screens the readme said I would get. I pressed "x" or "o" when I was told to do so. When the screen told me to re-do my settings I go to press a button and the screen goes blank. After a minute the screen comes back, I go and press another button and again the screen goes blank. What do I do now? I also forgot to copy the Hen-D/DH folder to my root. I'm not sure if the DH folder was necessary. The readme txt for the EASY DOWNGRADER didn't mention the DH folder, but I noticed other Downgraders do. Could that have been the problem? I need help fast. Thanks.

2. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

dh folder is just devhook. They just put it there to save you the time to get it yourself.

3. Speedy42

Speedy42 Member

Sorry I should've replied earlier. I figured it out. All I had to do was unplug the AC adapter. Go figure. Everything is fine now and I'm currently at 3.03oe-C with irshell3.1. Thanks anyways for your help.

4. stanklub

stanklub Member

hi, this is the exact same problem i am having only my screen remains blank for a good 2 minutes in the "hold r" config menu, or when playing any homebrew? once the screen returns, if i press any inputs the screen goes blank again and i have to wait an additional 2 mins for it to re-appear, only to repeat the process

originally: 3.03 ta-082

anyone have any insight?