1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help..Problem with Xbox 360 Burnt Game.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by pranks82, Sep 27, 2007.

1. pranks82

pranks82 Member

can anybody help me out here, i have a problem with my burnt xbox 360 games. I used the lite-on LH-20A1P Dvd Burner,the Sony DVD+RDL disc,the Dvdinfo pro software to change the book setting, the image burn software to burn the game. It burns well completely, but when i put it in my Xbox 360 console it says "To play this disc. Put it in an Xbox 360 console." but i still play burnt xbox 360 games i got from a friend.

2. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

You need modified firmware or a mod chip to play it on your system. Go to the Xbox 360 discussion board. There are plenty of tutorials there.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2007
  3. pranks82

pranks82 Member

I already moded the Xbox 360, even my friends burnt games works on it.

4. mperagine

mperagine Regular member

Hmm. Sorry missed that in your post. Are you sure it is burning with the right layer break? I use Verbatim discs, a Samsung DL burner, and img burn, and I have never had a problem. I have the settings for the layer break and book type of DVD rom saved in Img Burn. Maybe check and make sure your IMG Burn settings are correct? I am not sure of the reliability ot the Sony DL discs, I have only ever used Verbatims. The error message you are getting is what comes up when you pur a burnt game into an unmodded system, which means it is reading the vdieo files off the disc but not loading it. That is why I am thinking the IMG burn settings may be off, and the game is being burnt but not properly layered.