1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help -- PS2 Back-ups -- Swap Magic 3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Haskett, Feb 21, 2004.

1. Haskett

Haskett Member

I am trying to back up Ps2 DVD games to be played with Swap Magic 3 and a No Solder Mod. I have unsuccessfully burned three games now and can't see what i am doing wrong. I am using an LG Multi DVD Writer capable of DVD+/-RW and have tried three different medias Maxell, Verbatim and FujiFilm all with the same result. The Swap Magic disks keep giving me the red border and will nto recognise the games.
    Any help would be great.

2. jay_x

jay_x Member

i cant get the cd loader to load. when i make the swap from swap magic to the cd loader, i get the pink boarder error. i've tried maxell & GQ cds with no luck. burned w/ Nero and Alcohol. tried cd loader v5 and v7. any suggestions?

thx!

3. billz

billz Active member

are you using the swap magic dvd for the dvd games it should say version 2

4. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

haskett what programs are you using to burn the dvd games.. it might be that. try dvd decrypter, alcohol 120%, recordnow max either from (stomp or sonic).. all these programs have all worked great for me. and Jay-x, try burning the cdloader with cdrwin, create a cue sheet, and add your .cue file and simply burn.. ive burned many cdloaders like this, and remember cdloader gets loaded with swap magic cd version not dvd. and what kind of ps2 versions do you both have?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]ps2 v7
    fliptop & swap magic disk
    tdk 420n 2.4x-4x dvd+r writer
    memorex-TDk-FujiFilm-Imation-Philips(+r media) recordnow max v4.50-Alcohol 120%-dvd decrypter
    www.swapmagicfix.com-www.ps2ownz.com[/small]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004