1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help rebuilding dvd pls

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by marcus370, Aug 7, 2007.

1. marcus370

marcus370 Member

already looked at about 3 different methods to do this and at some point they all resort to using isobuster. I can't seem to use this program correctly as when I open the iso for viewing the only 3 files which only add up to about 1mb. why can't I find any dummy file and is a 4 gb iso supposed to have only 1mb of stuff in it when you use isobuster? also how would I add an image of my isobuster on here?

2. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

Some games don't have dummy files so that's why you wouldn't see one. There is a simpler method of rebuilding a game which only requires Gnie Xpert tool. The only game I'm currently aware of that it won't work on is Tomb Raider Anniversary. Which game are you trying to rebuild?

3. marcus370

marcus370 Member

I was trying to rebuild star ocean tet before actually trying to play it but now that I've put it in the ps2 it seems to work fine or at least the disk 2 does but, just for the sake of me knowing this gnie xpert tool will find dummy files for me or will it show me the hidden disk files isobuster couldn't?

4. immortal5

immortal5 Regular member

No. Gnie Xpert is just simpler to use and almost self automated. For dummy files you will just have to recognize them yourself.