1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help shrinking iso

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by shinobi76, Aug 1, 2007.

1. shinobi76

shinobi76 Member

what is the best program to shrink or compress iso. I've seen a couple outthere, PSP iso compressor 1.4 and psp iso shrink 2.32. Is one better than the other. Are there any others you think is better to use.

-how much can I compress the file, is there a limit and will the quality of the game look worse if you shrink the file?

-I am currently running 3.52 m33, that's it, no other programs. what other file formats can my firmware read. Can it read DAX, CSO,etc. And is there an advantage to having Dax or CSO instead of ISO file.

thanks

2. cpain23

cpain23 Member

3.52 m33 sucks cant read isos go back to 3.40 oe-a and i think the iso compresor 1.4 is da best 4 m3

3. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

How can M33 3.52-2 not read ".iso"'s? That's one of its main features. The entire purpose of a modded firmware is so we can play backed-up copies of UMD's. No matter what UMD Dumper program you use, ".iso" is the default format. So how can you say that M33 3.52-2 doesn't support ".iso" files?

4. Sohn536

Sohn536 Regular member

He means that it can't read some isos WELL or AT ALL.