1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help sp_shared.map (halo2)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by samwisee, Jan 20, 2007.

1. samwisee

samwisee Member

hey im new here

i was ftp-ing to my pc when i accidentaly deleted my sp_shared.map file. for collectors edition and i do not have the disc as it is my friends and he has moved away to england.

and i would like to know if anybody could supply me with sp_shared.map on the halo2 disc because now its saying failed to load map when i play singleplayer. can someone upload it for me? or does anyone know of a place/link where i can get it?

thanks

regards samwise

2. bigred15

bigred15 Guest

So you dont own the disc, halo 2 is just burned on your xbox hardrive. And while ftp'ing with your pc you accidentally deleted the sp_shared.map off your xbox hdd and dont have the game backed up on your pc's hdd.

Because if thats the case you can always just rent halo 2 from a rental place or borrow the gameand do as follows -

1. put halo 2 in your xbox
    2. ftp to your computer
    3. on your xbox go to the d drive and copy over the whole game if you want it backed up on your computer or just the needed sp_shared.map file and make a folder on you pc called halo 2, or whatever, and put the files in there.
    4. once you have a backup on your computer drag the sp_shared.map from the folder you made on your pc and put it in the neccesary place in your halo2 game thats on your hdd.
    5. never accidentally delete it again.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2007
  3. samwisee

samwisee Member

lol yeah its just i wont be able to get to a vid store for a while so just wondering if someone wuld help me out

but thanks

4. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

buy it

5. superdupa

superdupa Regular member

just google around for it

6. samwisee

samwisee Member

lol i have been googling for about a week and i cannot find anywhere to download the file

could someone please just upload theirs for me

thanks

7. ryanred

ryanred Member

hey this is kind of off topic but how do i get halo 2 files for the killtrocity map pack off the disc do you put the halo 2 cd in your pc if so how do you find these files all i found was a video.st folder thats it what do i need to do

thanks.

8. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

How about you don't hijack other people's threads.