1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to burn files

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by blazenace, Jan 18, 2005.

1. blazenace

blazenace Guest

Hi everyone,

I have tried unsuccessfully to burn these files from a PS2 game I downloaded. The game is duelmasters. I opened the first set of files with winrar and then again on a second set of files, which left me with no iso except with the following files:

Data (folder) audio.dir
    System (folder) cri.adi.irx
    APP (configuration utility) irxbuwdl.IIB
    Audiodvd.dir sles_528.84
    iopr280 (IMG file)
    layout (text)
    System (speed dial)

I tried to burn the files using DVD Decrypter, nero and with cdrwin but couldn't get the game to boot up. I made the iso (with Magic ISO Maker) and burned it with DVD Decrypter but that didn't work either. Any help would be appreciated or a link to a tutorial on burning downloaded files. Thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

was there a .bin and .cue at one point?

3. blazenace

blazenace Guest

I don't think there was a bin or cue, sly. However, I made my ISO using Magic ISO Maker then burned it with DVD Decrypter. Do you think I am maybe missing a mds file ? When I do make an exact copy of a PS2 game with DVD Decrypter, I have no problem whatsoever. The games boot up without any problems. As a test, I opened an actual PS2 game (WWE Smackdown..pain) and the files seem to be actually like the ones I downloaded. Am I missing something like mds to point to the image ? Please help. Thanks.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if you didn't have some sort of image, when you create one, you must know the exact order a lba of the files as they were on the original.

5. blazenace

blazenace Guest

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact order the lba of the files. Is there another way around this ? Thanks.