1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to convert bin files to mpeg's..thanks

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by bashley, Jun 25, 2004.

1. bashley

bashley Member

hey,
    i've tryed all the ways posted to convert my bin/cue files to mpegs. my problem is that after i extract the mpegs, windows media player opens, and connecting comes up, but i am not able to watch the video. if anyone can give me some guidance, maybe step by step instructions that would be absolutly amazing. thanks so much

2. Derr_lol

Derr_lol Member

Why do you need to do this?

3. Derr_lol

Derr_lol Member

What I mean is what kind of video are you trying to play, are wanting to copy the video or just play it on your media player, the reason why the more experienced people may not be answering your question is that you have not provided enough information, I had to have that explained to me when I first posted and some people can be harsh about it too, I was told I asked dumb questions and so on but it wasnt, I just didnt provide enough detailed information and once someone was nice enough to explain what they needed I got my problem sorted out, so to help you avoid that be more detailed about what it is your wanting to do and with what programs burners ect. That way someone will be better able to help you with your question

4. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

So....

Inside the BIN/CUE file there is a MPEG file that you want to watch, but Windows Media Player will not play it, is that what your trying to say?

Have you got the latest verison of WMP - Windows Media Player 9.

Another way to watch it is open up a program like PowerDVD or similar and it will play it.

As Derr_lol said, you havnt given enough information...

Regards
    CoZZa

5. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Odds are WMP wont play it ... sometimes they work most of the time they dont -- use a DVD player proggie like WinDVD or PowerDVD

6. Cruisa

Cruisa Member

I Have a .bin file that isnt recognized by wmp,
    but it works on Nero Showtime
    lol i dont know if this means anything
    but anyway....