1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to play ISO on FW 3.03OE-C

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xsagex, Apr 22, 2007.

1. xsagex

xsagex Member

Please I really need help on how to run ISOs on FW 3.03OE-C...Can someome tell what programs do I need to have to acheive this?... I have downloaded UMDemulator V0.8 and I already have the files of the ISO, I have the PSP_Game folder and the UMD_DATA.BIN file...I know this has probably been asked for many times...Yes Ive googled...I find information but it doesnt help me...so posting a thread was my Plan B...Im really sorry for the inconvenience and I know that asking for this might bother some people, but the thing is that Ive tried everything by myself and I couldnt make it work and Im getting very desperate...so I would greatly appreciate anyones help...thanks

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Just witch t c.f oe-a's. To save yourself a lot of hassle when playing isos.

3. xsagex

xsagex Member

so any OE-A would be better? I still want to stay in my current one -.- beacuse Ive customized my PSP and Im not sure if maybe updating will affect that...any advice?

4. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Probably 3.30 A or higher custom firmwares.

5. xsagex

xsagex Member

Can I still do the same stuff that I was able to do in 3.03OE-C?...but if anyone knows how to work ISOs plz help me out...

6. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

for 3.30 and up custom firmwares yea, but for any oe-a lower than that, you cannot customize icons( top menu)

7. xsagex

xsagex Member

Oh Ok Im considering to Upgrade...but Im doubting it because I dont want to end up getting stuck in the same mistake and it would be the same thing all over again...hey wut about the devhook? wutever that is...Ive been hearing about it but I dont really know wut it is..can anyone at least tell me the most basic stuff about it?...thanks

8. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

What is this thread about ?

Why are you talking about devhook & UMD emulator when you have 3.03oe-c. Just put your iso's in the ISO folder and run em from the XMB.

There are a million threads that explain this.

9. xsagex

xsagex Member

So Basically I just need the ISO files in the ISO folder in the root of my MS??? oh ok thanks I thought I needed something else....but the game icon for the ISO its not coming out on my XMB...any help plz???

10. xsagex

xsagex Member

f*** nvm ok now I have the ISOs on the XMB...but when the game boots the screen just goes black and it just stays like that....plz wut to do???? thanks ahead

11. xsagex

xsagex Member

oh Nevermind again I fixed the problem...I just had to enable the no UMD option...but yea thanks to everyone for your help and advice...and sorry for any inconveniences this mightve brought to some of you...thanks...