1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help tried to update 360 with madden stuck at look and another problem happen with my drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Redemp, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Redemp

Redemp Member

ok i usually always come to these forums or google and 99% of the time ill find my answer but this one time i have no idea what else to do.
    i tried to update the dash with madden 12,it got stuck in a loop whole (3151 335A B800 0F00 C000 0034 status error).

Then i found out on the forums you were supposed to flash back to stock then the xbox360 would start updating which i did for some reason it still wouldn't work.

So i tried to re flash the drive to stock but after clicking on erase liteon by mistake i clicked on Outro/ATA Reset,now its getting a E64 1 Redlight error

I tried to get jungle flasher to read the drive again but it will not show up for some reason also i do still have my original Key saved as well.

2. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

do the lo erase with ur og keys loaded and reflash then try again

3. Redemp

Redemp Member

the problem is right after all of that happened now jungleflasher wont even detect my 360 Drive im using PCI Sata card and i also using the CK3 Pro Rev D. ive never had a problem with the sata card reading the drive until now.

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

move the laser, then hit intro

5. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

oh by the way, if you are going to continue the update you must flash the drive to lt1.91 otherwise it will not continue.

6. Redemp

Redemp Member

ok i was able to get the pci card to read the drive i re-flashed again with stock firmware i downloaded the update and i installed it on a USB Flash drive and so far im still stuck on the loop

Status code: 3151 - 335A - B800 - 0F00 - C000 - 0013

7. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

as is said the drive had already been flashed to stock, the only thing you can do is flash the drive with lt1.9, put the disc in that you started the update with and finish it out.

8. whacker

whacker Member

You've probably downloaded the wrong update. Download update 13146 (335A in HEX). Extract the contents to the root of a USB drive and put it in your XBOX.
    It'll give you a choice to update.

9. Redemp

Redemp Member

yeah thanks i saw another thread where someone was saying the same thing,it worked perfectly after the update looped then like peluynati said i flashed it to 1.9 and I updated with the latest update,it worked like charm.

Thanks to everybody for the help i really do appreciate everyone's time

10. techidiotto

techidiotto Member

Status Code: 3151-335A-B800-0F00-C000-0034
    Hi all I just got back from overseas, I bought my XBox there, I have about 200 games, and I had just ordered a new one, when I went to play it I got that error code, which i guess has locked my system up, I am tech savvy in no way, so what are my options? I have no idea how to flash the drive, and I dont own a PC, I have a Mac (if it involves a computer in someway...see shows how tech savvy-less I am) And please dont tell me buy a US one, I was perfectly happy with my China Region Coded one...