1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help urgent!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xXsc00pedXx, May 6, 2011.

1. xXsc00pedXx

xXsc00pedXx Member

while i was supposed to upgrade my flash to LT+ i pluged the drive power cable into the drive then it short circuited and my drives not working but my leds are my fans not working and there's no picture on the screen my secondary error code is 0021 i got 3 red lights,when i turn the 360 on regardless of having the drive hooked up i get a yellow psu light but changes to green while i turn the 360 off i tryed with another drive and it the drive was working but still i got the 0021 and all of that

2. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

u fried something,looks like you have to pin point where the short is at

3. xXsc00pedXx

xXsc00pedXx Member

the short circuit was when i pluged the dvd power cable from my motherboard to my drive

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

does it boot with the drive disconnected? If so, just get a new pcb or drive.

5. cab0747

cab0747 Member

Do waht they suggested and attempt to boot without the drive. If you still get the same error, it would probably be an issue with your Southbridge, I believe.