1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help using the slide card

Discussion in 'PS2' started by robster18, Jan 6, 2005.

1. robster18

robster18 Member

I cant get the slide card to pop open my DVD tray on my PS2. I follow the instructions carefully that came with swap magic 3.3, but I cant get it open. I am on the left side, with the hook part facing the right, and when I start to move to the right, and I get to the middle, it gets too loose. When I get to the right, nothing has moved, and I didnt feel the resistance that they where talking about, only when I get to the other side do I come to a stop, and that is because there is no where else to go. I dont want to push too hard because I dont want to break my system.

Can someone supplie me with a good guide, or even better a video of the proper way to do this? (I already went to swap magics web sites, and it is the same guide that came with my disks.)

Thanks for any help!

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Hey, i just this second got swap magic version 3.3 with the slide card and am tellin you that slide card is the most rubbish i have ever seen, My ps2 tray looks nothing like that (i dont have the pin thing)and for the second time i broke the shitty slide card :-( Thats why am just gonna buy a fliptop less effort

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  4. ozzy1

ozzy1 Regular member

Well have u taken the the front of the door to expose this. Slide card works fine for me.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  5. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I can see the pin now, i just still can not get the tray to open

6. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

I got it working ;-)