1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with 3.03 OE bricked PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Vicorion, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Vicorion

Vicorion Member

I have a PSP with 3.03 FW i tried to downgrade it with the 3.03 downgrader and bricked it, luckily i can go to the recovery screen, i just need the files to recover the software. Any help? Need info for where i can get these files and how to use them.

Thx in advance.

2. Khabarakh

Khabarakh Regular member

ouch man, are you sure you have the right motherboard to be preforming such downgrading? anyways the recovery files should be at psphacks, just search the site, sorry i cant help more

3. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

How did you get to recovery screen if you in non custom firmware 3.03 ? well if u did, then maybe it installed the files before it bricked anyways i dony know but here are recovery files, when u extract they will be in a folder called RECOVERY :)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/14834441/302_OE-A_B___Recovery.rar
    also to use it if yo uahve a computer cabable of slideing your Memory stick duo into the computer then do that and put the recovery folder in X:\PSP\GAME folder and then put the memroy stick back into the psp. (NOTE inorder for the memory stick to fit in the slot of you computer you may need to use the adapter that came with the purchase of the Memory stick) if yo udo not have a computer that will allow you to do this, i am not sure how you will add the recovery. Mind you there is a way I just do not know how to. But im sure soem1 on here does. hope this helps.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007